Wichita Falls, Texas, Criminal Defense, Family Law & Civil Litigation Trial Attorney Fiercely Protecting Your Rights
Aggressive, experienced former prosecutor resolves your case with skill and efficiency
Jeff McKnight, in Wichita Falls, Texas, is a former prosecutor putting his extensive trial experience to work on behalf of private clients throughout Wichita, Archer and Clay Counties in criminal defense, family law, civil litigation and business law matters. His comprehensive courtroom skills, understanding of the law, and commitment to ethical and aggressive representation of his clients’ interests define his practice.
Straight-talking trial attorney fights for your rights
Many law firms will tell you what you want to hear to get your business, but the Law Offices of Jeff McKnight, P.C. gives you a straightforward and realistic assessment of your case. Jeff knows the law can be confusing, and he takes the time to explain the legal implications of your situation and clarify how the law can work to your advantage. They provide you with complete information for getting a divorce papers online Texas and strive to resolve your legal issues effectively and cost-efficiently.. Most importantly, he zealously fights for your rights from the moment he takes your case until it is resolved. When you turn to him, you can expect:
- An attorney who listens to you. Jeff understands how stressful legal problems can be and that listening carefully to your concerns provides the clues he needs to resolve your case most effectively.
- Serious client communication. The Law Offices of Jeff McKnight, P.C. will keep you informed of the progress and process of your case in a timely manner and respond to your concerns expediently.
- Professional representation by a former prosecutor. As a former prosecutor with the Collin and Wichita County District Attorney’s Offices, attorney Jeff McKnight has extensive jury trial and courtroom experience in DWI, assault/family violence, drug offenses, theft and property crimes, and probation revocation hearings. His experience as a prosecutor gives him a unique perspective useful when counseling clients, evaluating cases and developing effective strategies to successfully resolve legal matters.
Legal services you can depend on
- Criminal Defense — including assault, driver’s license issues, drug crimes, DWI/DUI, federal offenses, felonies, juvenile law, misdemeanors, probation violations and theft
- Family Law — including divorce, child custody, child support, visitation, annulment and CPS cases
- Business Law — including business entity formation, collections, municipal law and permitting, oil and gas, and transactions
- Civil Litigation — including negligence cases, collections, contract disputes, consumer law, personal injury, wrongful death and auto accidents
Our office has been notified of a scam that is occurring locally and throughout the country utilizing the name of The Law Offices of Jeff McKnight, P.C. The scam begins with an unsolicited telephone call from an individual claiming to be a representative of The Law Offices of Jeff McKnight, P.C. The caller typically identifies himself as “Ron Adams” (although other names have been used as well) and then proceeds to inform the person telephoned that he or she is a suspect in a fraud case involving “Cash Advance” (or a similar business). The caller then threatens to file criminal charges and issue arrest warrants if money is not paid in the form of “Greendot” or other prepaid card. The caller typically calls from the phone number 940-202-9905, has a heavy accent and speaks broken English.
Additionally, our office has been informed that individuals are receiving text messages from a person claiming to be Jeff McKnight, or with the Law Offices of Jeff McKnight, P.C. These text messages are threatening legal action if money is not paid.
THESE ARE SCAMS. These individuals ARE NOT associated with our office. If you receive a similar call or text message, DO NOT SEND MONEY. We are taking this matter very seriously and continue to take all possible steps to put a stop to these scams. If you receive a similar call, we encourage you to report this matter to your local authorities as fraud.
Contact the Wichita Falls, Texas, law firm to schedule your appointment today.
Call the Law Offices of Jeff McKnight, P.C. at 940-228-4029 or contact online to schedule an appointment.